HSpiritOfVengeance, The Spirit of Vengeance
Master H (known by YouTube name as HSpiritOfVengeance) is a Chaos Theatre user who makes whatever sorts of videos he feels like, but mostly countdowns, short films, MUGEN videos, and YouTube Poops.
H has isolated himself from most of the world and has a ton of Pokemon keep him company. Why? It relates to real-life stress I've been going through regarding having to move to a northern state.
Countdowns listed only, will be updated later:
Top 50 Fatalities
Short Films/YTPs Edit
5 Reasons Why the World Won't End on December 21st
Pokémon X and Y First Impressions
In Regards to the Ninja Gaiden Review
The Change-Resistant Noise JonTron's Hercules Cassette Game Made
Google Plus? More Like Google Minus
Why I Don't Make Videos s Frequently as I Should
H vs. A Bowl of Ice Water (ALSIceBucketChallenge)
Fun with the Rancho Relaxo and Kazotsky Kick
Grunty McEdgelord Rants About Poser Metal
H Reacts to Fine Bros. Attempting to Copyright Reaction Videos
So This Happened (My Appearance on "The Price is Right")
Jackknot - The Heretic Octagon
Monolith of In-Human Music
Lunar: Silver Star Story
Pokemon X/Y Mini-Review (My Entry for Digital Pioneer's Top 10 3DS Games Contest)
Audition for The Green Scorpion's Top 20 SEGA Genesis Games
Audition for AnimalGuy001's Top 15 N64 Games
Audition for BioWare's Explorers Wanted contest, voicing the character of Jordan Tate.
PRIME NOISE: September Mourning Edit
- His favorite video game is Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.
- His favorite movie is Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- He doesn't really have any favorite bands, because his list is constantly changing, but 10 of his current favorites include Avenged Sevenfold, Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Disturbed, Rammstein, Exodus, Alice in Chains and Alter Bridge.
- He owns a Wii, PS3, and a DSi in terms of modern consoles (he has a GameBoy Advance and Gamecube) and wants to get a 3DS.
- He eats pizza without sauce.
- Aside from Pokemon, his favorite games include Lunar: Silver Star Story, Mortal Kombat, Mario, and Sonic.
- He has a mild case of Aspergers
- Hates when people don't respect other peoples opinions (i.e. intense fanboys/girls whom he always calls "fanbrats" for the sake of avoiding confusion)
- The first game he ever played was Pokemon Red.
- He is lazy beyond belief.
- His least favorite game is M.U.S.C.L.E.
- He has an aura that makes him seem older than he actually is... That's a good thing.
Replant the Trees...ApprenticeEdit
On October 7, 2015, fellow countdown artists, Fawful's MInion and Master H, have announced that Ben is currently no longer with us. Apparently, a frined/enemy reported Ben's entire Internet life to his parents. As a result, his Twitter account shut down and he can't do much on Youtube. It was a terrible, unfair fate for Ben, and his friends are doing whateber they can to help.
If you want to keep him up and running (countdowns, reviews, etc) and if you happrn to be a fan or close friend of his, please donate to his Patreon and/or his GoFundMe page.